EXCHANGE AND RETURN
1. Mulia Gems & Jewelleries take pride in the quality of our products. We aspire to maintain high customer satisfaction, thus, we are positive that you are going to love your purchases.
2. However, should this not be the case and you wish to return or exchange your purchases, kindly email us to ensure that the item for exchange or refund, however complies with the Exchange and Returns policy.
3. Please communicate with us before you ship back your purchases.
4. Upon confirmation of possible return or exchange, the item would be exchangeable within 15 days in condition that the purchased item is in new condition, unused and unworn and that all the documents accompanying the original parcel (i.e. certificates, gift boxes) be kept and submitted.
5. Handling charges are subject to individual cases based on the area of delivery. To ensure a smooth return, please check with us in advance regarding the logistic details.
6. Mulia Gems & Jewelleries reserves the right to charge restocking fee inclusive of outbound shipping fees and payment system commission charged from us.
7. Upon agreement, we will issue refund of the full amount of your purchase to you, however, any original shipping and handling charges previously applied. You are liable for the inbound return shipment charges, duty and taxes as well.
8. For tracking purposes, we recommend shipping returned merchandise via insured FedEx. We also recommend that customers request adequate insurance to cover the purchase price of the shipment.
9. We are always open to discuss each particular case with you and see how we can leave you content.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
HANDLING AND SHIPPING
1. Once you made a successful payment with confirmation, we process the order within 48 hours and ship it to you. All foreign sales are performed with full insurance. All orders exceeding USD 2000, are delivered by Mulia Gems and Jewelleries via FedEx. While, International Economy post will be utilized for all purchases below USD 2000, that usually takes 2-3 weeks to reach you. You may write to us in advance to arrange for express service (with additional shipping fee), for orders below USD 1000 as well. You will receive an update with tracking details upon completed dispatch. Kindly feel free to reach your local postal service to track the shipment with the respective logistics later, or write to us to check the approximate delivery interval anytime.
Your orders are handled everyday of the week, excluding Sunday.
2. Regardless of where you live, we thrive to give the best customer experience to you and send our products. However, purchaser will be liable to care for handling fees, custom and duty charges.
BE AN INSIDER
Be the first to know about our new designs, events, and receive exclusive offers.
Subscribe by filling up the mailing form to join us.
TERMS AND CONDITION
TERMS AND CONDITION
1. Online payment and pricing policy - Mulia Gems and Jewelleries may change prices on the site without notifying. We take utmost care in ensuring the prices are correct. However at times of an honest pricing mistake that is noticed post the order placed, Mulia Gems and Jewelleries will reach you to notify inventory mismatch and reserves the right to cancel the order and issue a refund for any undercharged purchases.
2. The prices are in MYR (Ringgit Malaysia). We accept VISA, MASTERCARD and AMERICAN EXPRESS via PayPal and Stripe systems.
3. Payment Options - For transactions below USD 1000, we recommend PayPal or Stripe, as it guarantees a speedy checkout. For transactions exceeding USD 1000, we recommend a wire transfer directly to our bank account.
4. Wire Transfer - Please quote your order number on remittance advice. All bank charges will be borne by the payer. Once you have made the payment, please send us a notification (bank statement / receipt / remittance advice) for a swifter process.
5. Availability - All items presented on our website are available for purchase unless stated otherwise. We reserve the right to cease supplying goods at any time. The images featured are representative only of the products and may differ from actual items in coloring etc.
6. Orders - During the order process, we require your information to confirm your order and to inform you about its status. Despite our efforts to display the correct color of the products, as our goods are of natural origin, we do not take responsibility for any variations that may arise. Prior to confirming your order, kindly verify all the information about the goods to ensure you receive what you intended to. Mulia Gems and Jewelleries is not responsible for any errors caused in the customer’s ordering process.
7. Payment Instructions - Account Name: Mulia Mega International Sdn Bhd.
Account Number: 80-1010-8208 Swift code: CIMBKLCC Bank Name: CIMB Branch: KLCC
All designs, photography, images, texts, video clips and other materials on this website are originally created and owned by Mulia Gems and Jewelleries and should not be utilized elsewhere unless prior authorization has been obtained from us.
YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US
We collect the following personal information from you when you use our Services. The reasons why we collect the personal information are:
1. Product Purchases: We collect some or all of the following information from our customers when they purchase our goods or products on our website and/or through other means: name, postal address, date of birth, email address, order information, information disclosed in questionnaires, and payment information (e.g., credit card, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Pay Pal, Amazon Pay, After Pay, etc.). This information is collected so that we can process and ship the products or goods you purchased, address customer service issues, and for internal business functions.
2. Marketing: We may collect from you your name, postal address, email address, and phone number for marketing and sales purposes, including, to send advertisements, catalogs, for promotions, and for other sales communications.
3. Website: When you visit our website, we collect your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, cookies, and information regarding your activities and interactions on our website. We collect this information to communicate the content on our website to you, to learn more about our website users and their preferences, to customize your experience on our website, and to tailor suggestions and advertisements.
4. Customer Service: If you contact our customer service department via our telephone number, email addresses, website contact form, or through live chat, we may collect from you your name, phone number, postal address, email address, and any message or content you upload or communicate to us. We collect this information so that we can address and follow up with you regarding your customer service issues.
Whether we share your personal information with others;
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We may, however, share your personal information with services providers who help us provide the Services, such as, shipping, payment processing, marketing and advertising, email, text and other communications, applications, sales, business and inventory support, photography, and website, software, platform, cloud, data storage and other technical services.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
STRIVE FOR HUMANITY
1. Mulia Gems and Jewelleries is a small business owned and operated by women. As a women-led business, we strive to collaborate with and amplify the voices of other hardworking women and minority artists.
2. Community Outreach - We are closely involved with RKBCC Kampung Baru, an organization committed to providing a safe, nurturing environment with proven programs in arts, education, and wellness to the refugees in Malaysia. For each sales made, 1% is donated to RKBCC to assists refugees in Malaysia creating arts of their home country.
COMMUNICATE WITH US
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to communicate, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com